Halcon Doors are made in conjunction with our parent company Halcon Steel which have been making Steel Roller Doors since 2008. We provide a range of steel roller doors incorporating light and heavy weight roller doors with chain manual or electric operation. Our steel roller doors are suitable for use in agricultural, commercial, industrial and domestic buildings. We have recently upgraded our steel roller door facility at our Tuam plant. This allows us to provide our customers with the market leader in up to date steel roller door technologies.
Once you contact our garage door sales team, the process is simple. Our experienced design team, using the latest technologies, work with our customers to design steel roller doors customised to meet the requirements for you and your business. Our steel roller doors can be incorporated into your bespoke building, or designed and fitted into an existing building. Halcon Doors provides a free no obligation measure and quote service for new roller doors, garage doors, shutters and door upgrades.
All Halcon Doors are custom made in sizes to suit the requirements of both your business and your premises. Industrial steel roller doors are suited for low and high frequency opening cycles, including during harsh weather conditions. Light industrial steel roller doors are suited for smaller openings with a low to moderate frequency opening cycle. All our steel roller doors provide security and strength through a continuous curtain with a low-noise operation.
Steel Roller Doors from Halcon Doors include:
- Range – extensive range of steel roller doors along with roller shutters, all with automatic, chain and manual operation options.
- Service – Halcon Steel provide a full aftersales maintenance and service for all our steel roller door customers, incorporating a fast and efficient repair/upgrade service.
- Repairs – Halcon Steel replace panels and cables, repair broken springs and door openers on all steel roller door types.
- Automation – Halcon Steel can automate and upgrade your existing steel roller doors.
- Insulation – All steel roller doors are produced with a PU foam filled curtain to ensure minimal heat loss; this enables our customers to optimise energy savings and create significant reductions in carbon footprint.
Insulated Sectional Overhead Door –The Halcon Steel high quality, strong and robust insulated sectional overhead door is suitable for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications, and is available as manual, chain hoist or electrical operation.